I believe they are enjoying their new home

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sadly not with only two in there. Tortoises should not be housed in pairs. One will not grow as well as the other and both will live under stress. You were told this already. Hopefully you will start to follow the help given you.
Also if that is not a closed chamber, hard to tell, high humidity enclosure they will quickly start to pyramid. Tom had left you threads to read to properly house them on your other thread. Maybe take some time and read it if you haven't or read it again if you had
Being in front of a window is not a good idea if that window has sun shining thru. You can't control the heat of the sun and uvb does not go thru the glass.
Before your tortoises pay with their health, make changes needed.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Please do refer back to your other thread where you were linked to the appropriate advice, these two cannot live together like this, the water dish is a hazard and you need to make sure it’s a closed chamber, if it’s open top, your humidity won’t stay where it needs to be and these guys will start to pyramid as wellington has said, please give the links a read!

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
If you need some visual examples on appropriate closed chamber set ups, please do feel free to check out this thread I made, I think you’ll find it helpful! It goes over the right kind of equipment, correct levels, appropriately maintaining humidity etc

I think you’ll find this one handy too