I made new friends

Rima

Location (City and/or State)
lebanon
Hello,
My name is Rima, i'm 15 and i live in Beirut, Lebanon.
I don't really like animals but last week at school i found six tortoises in an enormous tree pot or more like a mini garden and i just could not leave them so since then i do my best to try and protect them from the young students that hurt them and help them as much as i can. Two days ago i started doing researches to figure out what was wrong with one baby tortoise (my class named her Angela) that was dragging her leg and that's how i came across this place.
I don't know what is happening to me but i love these tortoises and i'm planing to get one and i think that they are one of the most fascinating, peaceful and lovely animals in the world.
I am sure that i will learn many new things here and that it will be a great experience.
(English is my third language so excuse me if i made any mistakes, i am trying my best).
:tort::tort::tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Rima! It's a very good thing you're doing to protect the tortoises. When you get a chance we'd all love to see pictures of them.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Welcome!! Your English is very good!
You came to the right place for help!

Rima

lebanon
Welcome to the Forum, Rima! It's a very good thing you're doing to protect the tortoises. When you get a chance we'd all love to see pictures of them.
Thank you and i will post pictures of them for sure!!

Rima

lebanon
Welcome!! Your English is very good!
You came to the right place for help!
Thank you! and i am sure i did because i love this place.
PS: my English is good because of google translate:D