Im so excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
My new pair of adult Hermann's are coming today! WOOOHOOOO I cant wait. They wont be here until about 6:30 this evening so I will be anxious all day today! This day needs to pass by quickly. lol

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
ooooo pretty tortoises! have you named them yet? im having the greatest difficulty thinking of good names for my hatchlings :/

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Nope no names, Ill name them when something comes to mind I guess. Im not a big namer. lol Since I keep a ton of snakes I never really got into the habit of naming them but I definitely need to come up with some names for the turtles and torts. I have 8 box turtles that dont even have names. Bad mommy. lol

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
Beautiful torts!!!! They look great!
I dont have names for all mine either...some have names some dont. My kids usually name them lol

How old and have they laid eggs ever?

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
I dont know how old yet, nor about eggs. Craig forgot their *binder* that came from the family that had them before. He said they were a bit spoiled. The male is relentless and Craig has had them separated since I picked up the first male. This pair did not come from the same breeder as the first male so I need to get Chris to take a look at them and see what he thinks.

Some critters get little nicknames from the heart, such as some snakes get naughty nicknames from their attitudes. ;)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Beautiful and Handsome Torts.
I like to let the tort sort of name itself by its attiude or just something that comes to mind and sticks. My two got their names after several people at work made suggestions. Echo and Ajax just sort of stuck when people started calling them that. Bogie and Bacall and George and Gracie were also in the running.
Now I want more!!!

Flying Jenny

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Oh, I loving naming pets!

We have dogs-
Cody, Louie, Annabel, Denny, Michaela, and Ramona (some we named, some came with names from rescue- Denny was "Dennis Hopper" because he had a broken foot when rescued)

And then parrots-
Charley and Holly (Charley we named, Holly was an adoptee named Harley so we changed it because the two names were too close to each other)

And of course our tort, Virgil

Status
Not open for further replies.