I'm that Alabama guy

Phil Adams

Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
Former sulcata owner looking to get back into the saddle! Live on 5 acres of grassland in Central Alabama about 10 miles north of Montgomery. If u want to know more....let me know

Phil Adams

Alabama
Thx carol....feel like I'm in front of the entire forum..........hi everyone...as I wave sheepishly

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Howdy “stranger"! Welcome aboard. Everyone lets give the man an as embarrassing as possible welcome!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hi Phil, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum.
As long as you're fully dressed when waving to us, there's no need to feel embarrassed.
We're all friends here.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, yeah...That guy in Alabama! Of course!!!

Hi Phil, and welcome to the forum! Too bad you aren't in Central Calif. I have a 60lb'er looking for a home, but I don't ship.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Morning Phil, I've got 5 acres here and money is the only thing stopping me from building huge enclosures for my tortoises.

Phil Adams

Alabama
Alaskamike...just 5 acres....cowboy-ken....Ikr...I would have a ton already if the money grew on trees

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Here you go. Please understand, I'm a narcissist, so I'll jump on any chance for something to be about meImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1436794330.071044.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1436794378.074839.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1436794426.189234.jpg
Fred is the tortoise in the pictures. He was a rescue/surrender that i ended up with who has a great tortoise-human personality but lacks those skills with other tortoises. He's got a fair amount of pyramiding which made this work well.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Nice pics ken....hopefully Fred had no knowledge of Elmo creeping on him
Elmo stalking him is the likely reason he was moving at such a steady clip. Fred probably was thinking “this guy is harder to shake than an over zealous male trying to chase me from the women's!"