In need of prayers LOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
Angi I am so sorry, sending lots of prayers & hugs your way. It sounds like he had some great friends there to be with him, we will all be here for you. Please update us when you can.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Thank you all for your thoughts, prays and well wishes. Yesterday was, very bad. He would not talk or do anything. He just laid in his room, not even playing video games. He usually games when he is streesed. Today he is doing much better, but still depressed. Physically he is fine. He has cuts and bruises, but nothing more. Concidering the truck that hit him was going 50 miles an hour and hit the front drivers door he is VERY lucky. If it was not for the sturdy build of his car he might not be so lucky. And I thought it was such a stupid little car an 05 Mustang. I thought having a car with no room in the back seat was dumb, but then I thought back to my teenage years and decided no room in the back seat could be a good thing LOL. Anyway it is a blessing that he came out of the crash with out any bad injurys. I just hope it does not set him back to badly mentally he has had some problems with anxiety, OCD and depression and had been doing so much better. The basketball team gave him a suprise visit which really helped. Thanks again!

kimby37

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Hope it all works out.. My thoughts are with you. That is definitely the worst call a mother can get. I have and 18 year old i cant imagine how nervous you were.

RianSeeking

5 Year Member
Spokane, Washington
I'm so glad he's physically able to be home. I'm sure the entire experience was very frightening for him and that it will take a while for him to work through it. I'm sure it would me.

Thoughts and prayers with you all.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
One of the moms whose son was right behind my son at the stop sign and is having a hard time dealing with what he saw. It was very scary for the other boys to watch. She mentioned that all the boys that were there will probably drive a little carefuler. It was an eye opener for all of them.

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
I was in a van rollover when I was 15 and praise the Lord all of us were ok. My mom's severe whiplash was the worst injury. Psychologically, it did take its toll on me. I had absolutely no desire to get my permit and didn't get my license until I was 17. Even 20 years later I can still see it as it happened and I remember the sounds. I know my experience wasn't anything like your son's. I don't know if you're a believer, but he needs lots of prayer. Not just for the next few days but for a while. I will definitely be praying for him. I really try and focus on the positives, the blessings that come out of that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.