indoor enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaderLeprechaun

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mississippi
new indoor enclosure for turbo, i was gonna make one but it didnt turn out the way i want it. plus dealing with dad is aggrivating me lol

i still need to put in the humidity tent and im rooting some plants to put in

Attachments

• 100_1561.JPG
    100_1561.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 239
  • 100_1563.JPG
    100_1563.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 201

6speedtitaniumr/t

5 Year Member
Amarillo Texas
LeaderLeprechaun said:
new indoor enclosure for turbo, i was gonna make one but it didnt turn out the way i want it. plus dealing with dad is aggrivating me lol

i still need to put in the humidity tent and im rooting some plants to put in

Cool :D love the little waterfall in the corner.

LeaderLeprechaun

5 Year Member
Mississippi
thank you xD turbo was climbing all over it earlier. theres a lil fog machine to help with humidity too

kbirt27

5 Year Member
Does the water fall on the hot side help with keeping humidity up at all? Did you notice a difference when you added it?

I recently looked at one and considered getting it but put it off for now. I really like it in your enclosure. I may have to find a way to fit one in!

LeaderLeprechaun

5 Year Member
Mississippi
kbirt27 said:
Does the water fall on the hot side help with keeping humidity up at all? Did you notice a difference when you added it?

I recently looked at one and considered getting it but put it off for now. I really like it in your enclosure. I may have to find a way to fit one in!

it does help but im building a humidity tent out of sheet plastic and tree limbs soon. since my terrarium doesnt have a top on it the humidity doesnt stay locally in the terrarium but the rest of my room. but the waterfall also has the fog machine too which also helps you have to buy it separately though. i really enjoy it. ill post up more pics after i have the tent built and set up.

once the rest of my plants root some more ill be putting those in as well which also helps with humidity

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
I have a small waterfall, i put it in there waterbowl ( A large cat litter tray ) with some stones and add a few plants to it. and i have the Repti-Fogger but i put that in a seperate container. it works wonders! :D Great enclosure and beuatiful guy!

elainea

5 Year Member
Whoa, where'd you get the water fall?! I want one!

Skymall007

5 Year Member
How do you make sure the rubber or plastic doesn't melt? I know I need to upgrade my Russian to something like this from his glass tank. I just worry about melting since his lights have melted some of the plastic on the tank top. It looks like rubber to me? I am not sure if rubber just has a super high melting point or not.

LeaderLeprechaun

5 Year Member
Mississippi
tyler0912 said:
I have a small waterfall, i put it in there waterbowl ( A large cat litter tray ) with some stones and add a few plants to it. and i have the Repti-Fogger but i put that in a seperate container. it works wonders! :D Great enclosure and beuatiful guy!

haha thanks hun xD

elainea said:
Whoa, where'd you get the water fall?! I want one!
i got the waterfall from petsmart actually, the medium one is 50 bucks. small is bout 30 or 40 and the large is like 70. its called the exo terra waterfall.

Skymall007 said:
How do you make sure the rubber or plastic doesn't melt? I know I need to upgrade my Russian to something like this from his glass tank. I just worry about melting since his lights have melted some of the plastic on the tank top. It looks like rubber to me? I am not sure if rubber just has a super high melting point or not.

the container is a high density storage container. only bout 20 bucks from home depot and my lights are only 100 watts so they dont melt the container. i dont need much more than 100 watts

Status
Not open for further replies.