New Tortoise enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmc08griff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Denton, MD
Here is my new redfoot indoor enclosure. It isnt finished yet i still have to put in the lighting, heating, plants and decorations which will be the end of this week. Just figured id see what everyone thinksso far.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    980.7 KB · Views: 195

usmc08griff

5 Year Member
Denton, MD
She is a little under 16". The enclosure is 10' by 4' just for when it is cold outside since i live in the northeast. She has a much bigger outdoor enclosure which she spends most of her time in.

usmc08griff

5 Year Member
Denton, MD
Its all just lumber from lowes that i stained and let dry. 2x4 frame plywood walls and ceiling and a plexiglass front and door. The whole top is on hinges so it lifts up also so i can regulate humidity better.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Wow! Love it. I hope to eventually build something like this for when Rosie is bigger. Right now she's not even 5" but I really like the look of the enclosure. Looks like you could fit some trees/bushes in there!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
That looks EXACTLY like one of the 1st places I lived after mover out of the nest! I was Human sized, but the house and that front yard are almost identacle! It looks almost like a snap shop from the mailbox.

Yes, it was a barn but the hay staorage area was converted to a 1 bedroom apt.

Jeansie1988

5 Year Member
Hamilton, ON
Very nice!
Just wondering, what types of lights do you have it in? If you don't mind me asking, i just got myself a red foot!

usmc08griff

5 Year Member
Denton, MD
Here is the enlocure almost done i still have a few small things on the way but it was time for her to move in today.

Attachments

• tank.JPG
    tank.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.