Instagram Tortoise

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I created a new Instagram just for the torts. Please follow me and I will return the follow :)
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1403651066.629305.jpg

Elohi(Earth)

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I considered just sharing my personal IG but I swamp it with kid pictures too so tort people will be like wthhhhhh lol.

Elohi(Earth)

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
I post everything. My tort pics are under my personal profile but they all have hashtag #redtorts.

Instagram has really nice features. It can really bring a picture to life. The settings are easy to use, the effects are cool. I like it.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I feel like a dork. I posted a long winded suggestion for a TFO Instagram acct and hellooooooo they have one hahahaha.
tortoises_of_ig

Elohi(Earth)

Lira

Brazil
Thanks to this thread, Lira now has an insta hashtag #vidadalira (Lira's life, in Portuguese).
Also lots of new friends like George. :):<3::tort:

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
haha my instagram started out as mine but now its just for my franklin! It's Biffforever (3 Fs). I'll be sure to come back here and find you all when I can get on my phone! Literally my instagram is full of tortoises and turtles owners so I always love more :) I learn different little ideas in care all the time from others and I hope I've changed some peoples outlooks on care.

Not to be promoting others or anything but 2 accounts I follow that are definitely worth looking into by you guys are kinginculver who i'm just realizing now when I put the @ is on here so hi @KingInCulver and Ryan! :) this would probably explain why I like you guys so much, you know what you're doing! And turtlewhisperer5 with Smokey the RT and many box turtles.

KingInCulver

5 Year Member
Southern California
Interesting! I got a notice on my phone that I was tagged here. yes, we are on Instagram using the same handle: KinginCulver.
When anyone asks about Ryan, I redirect them here for info. It's been a helpful tool.
Sometimes you just want to look at pictures.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
I post pictures of my Littlefoot on my account, though it's also my personal account, so non-turtley things may pop up now and then. If anyone wants to follow me, I'm @jessicaolk.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Interesting! I got a notice on my phone that I was tagged here. yes, we are on Instagram using the same handle: KinginCulver.
When anyone asks about Ryan, I redirect them here for info. It's been a helpful tool.
Sometimes you just want to look at pictures.
I still just think its cool that we ended up following each other and tahdah just now I find out we're both on here, the internet reminds me often that its a small world :)
Though now that I think of it I think I remember a specific super long beak situation you referred the owner here... wonder why that didn't clue me in ;) Its often easier just to hit up instagram for tortoise picture than to surf though the forums in the photo section.