• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Interested in trading a 6month old sulcata in Michigan for a baby Leopard

AdamStage

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Hudson, Michigan
I have a 6 month old Sully and I am looking to find him/her a new home and I am hoping to trade for a young Leopard. If not I am still looking for a new home for him/her. I have never shipped an animal before so ideally it would be with someone close to Michigan. But I will listen to anyone. Thanks ImageUploadedByTortForum1393441304.441557.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1393441346.689219.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
AdamStage said:
I have a 6 month old Sully and I am looking to find him/her a new home and I am hoping to trade for a young Leopard. If not I am still looking for a new home for him/her. I have never shipped an animal before so ideally it would be with someone close to Michigan. But I will listen to anyone. Thanks
Where are you at in Michigan? I am in Ohio halfway between Cleveland & Toledo. I do not have a trade for you but might be interested in purchasing your little guy or gal....

AdamStage

5 Year Member
New Hudson, Michigan
I am near Brighton about 35 minutes west of Detroit. I would be willing to meet halfway some where. She is a beauty, I have a Leopard tortoise and then I got this sully. I have decided that it won't be fair to either of them if I have to split my indoor room for them during the winter. I have had my Leo the longest so I am looking to find this sully a new home. What do you think is fair price?

Adam

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
AdamStage said:
I am near Brighton about 35 minutes west of Detroit. I would be willing to meet halfway some where. She is a beauty, I have a Leopard tortoise and then I got this sully. I have decided that it won't be fair to either of them if I have to split my indoor room for them during the winter. I have had my Leo the longest so I am looking to find this sully a new home. What do you think is fair price?

Adam
I sent you a message Adam

Lisa