Intro

Colleen6154

[split] new here

Wow!! This is sooooo cool!!! I am new to the forum and am loving it! So much good info and so many good idea! I just have babies right now, but wow the possibilities are amazing! I have little ones...2 box, 2 sullies and 2 leopards! :tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort:

Colleen6154

RE: [split] new here

Thank you! I have always loved turtles and tortoises. I am a newbie tortoise/turtle parent and have found that there is an amazing amount of info to learn about these awesome little...soon to be big ones! Currently I have all babies - 2 boxes turtles; Chewy and Little, 2 Sulcata's; Shelly and Squirtale and the newest 2 leopard babies yet to be named. I have a 6 year old great niece that is my little helper when it comes to naming. I love this forum, it has been the best one that I have found that has a vast amount of information that is truly helpful!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
RE: [split] new here

Hi Colleen, and welcome to the Forum!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
[split] new here

Hello Colleen welcome to the TFO from AZ . It is a great forum full of ............ Info . Good luck with your 3pairs of baby's . When do we see the 3?enclosures ?

Colleen6154

Have been reading the different post and love all the info on this forum.

Although I have always loved tortoise and turtles; I am new to actually having them.

Currently I have 2 box, 2 sulcata's and 2 leopards. The leopards are only about 6 weeks, the sulcata's are 6 months and the box are 1 and 2 years old.

Looking forward to learning a lot here!!

:D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Below are Toms threads for properly raising sulcatas and leopards. They are raised the same.

rebeccamurray

HelloImageUploadedByTortForum1394617478.995070.jpg my name is Rebecca and I live in the uk. I have just bought a horse field tortoise and has been told she is female and is roughly 3 years old. I am just looking for more information about them as I have looked up different foods for her and every website says the total opposite of the other and I'm getting really confused. I just want the best for her and to make sure she is happy and healthy. Hear is a pic, her name is tank girl! He he

Last edited by a moderator:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and welcome. Good to have you here. There is lots of good thread regarding the leopard and sulfate tortoises. This is a great place to learn and share.

Welcome!!!,!