Attachments

• image-1099445266.png
    image-1099445266.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 17

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
When I first downloaded the app it worked for a day or so and then hasn't worked since. :/

ChessieW

5 Year Member
I use an app called 'Phupp' and you upload your pictures onto that app, then copy the URL of the image and use it in the Tortoise Forum app. To use it, you press the '+' sign, and choose image link part to upload your image. It always works for me!

qixer01

10 Year Member!
I haven't had any issues with the iPhone app. Maybe you should try reinstalling the app?

obas

5 Year Member
Edmonton, Alberta
I have tried reinstalling as well as resetting my phone. I also cannot enable push notifications in the settings menu. When I tap it nothing happens.

WallieTheTortoise said:
i just download the photobucket app and link stuff from there =)

Ok. Thanks. I am now using photobucket for that as it seems to be the only way for photos to work.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Is this still an outstanding issue? Is it effecting everyone or only some users? What is the exact error you all are receiving?

Mert

5 Year Member
California
My android phone does the same thing. Its says file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again.

obas

5 Year Member
Edmonton, Alberta
Josh said:
Is this still an outstanding issue? Is it effecting everyone or only some users? What is the exact error you all are receiving?

I don't receive an error. The pictures just don't show up on the thread. The only way to have it work is if I use photobucket. And I cannot get push notifications either. When I press it in settings it doesn't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.