Iphoto on macbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
I have a macbook pro and my iphoto is not coming up. I upload all my pics from my camera and phone into iphoto so I am no longer able to upload pics here unless I email them to myself first from my phone. It opens iphoto but it is not popping up on my screen. For those of you familiar with macs when you slide four fingers down the trackpad it shows everything that is opened and my iphoto shows up on there but when I click on it it still doesnt come up. Anyone familiar with whats happening and know how to fix it? I restarted it a couple times and I connected my phone to my computer (which always brings up iphoto when its connected but its not now). It is very very frustrating.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I just got a new MacBook Pro and have no issues with resizing them at Tinypic.com. Same as with a windows platform, just retrieve the pictures from the iPhoto upload instead of from the photo card.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
The problem isnt uploading them to tinypic. The problem is that iphoto is opened up on my computer I just cant see it if that makes sense lol.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Eweezyfosheezy said:
The problem isnt uploading them to tinypic. The problem is that iphoto is opened up on my computer I just cant see it if that makes sense lol.

What i do is open the events from the Tinypic site and just select the picture for resizing. I never open the iPhoto section at all!

I know this stuff is frustrating, i struggle also with most computer stuff!

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
My trouble is uploading pics from my camera and phone to iphoto first. I finally opened up iphoto just a second ago! No more technical difficulties! How are you liking your macbook? I love mine and I hate to use PC's now. It just seems like the PC is outdated for the most part now that I use Macs.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Eweezyfosheezy said:
My trouble is uploading pics from my camera and phone to iphoto first. I finally opened up iphoto just a second ago! No more technical difficulties! How are you liking your macbook? I love mine and I hate to use PC's now. It just seems like the PC is outdated for the most part now that I use Macs.

Only had it for two days, so far it is great! Way different than my HP!

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
ALDABRAMAN said:
Eweezyfosheezy said:

Takes a little time to get used to but it is definitely better than PC once you figure out how to use it. Every 3 years I would have to buy a top of the line PC because it would be trash after only 3 years. I've had my mac for a little over 3 years now and it works like new still. It may be a more costly purchase at first but it ends up saving you big time because you wont have to buy another computer for awhile.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Eweezyfosheezy said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
Eweezyfosheezy said:

Takes a little time to get used to but it is definitely better than PC once you figure out how to use it. Every 3 years I would have to buy a top of the line PC because it would be trash after only 3 years. I've had my mac for a little over 3 years now and it works like new still. It may be a more costly purchase at first but it ends up saving you big time because you wont have to buy another computer for awhile.

Yes, my HP was right at 3 years old and went bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.