Is my baby sick?

Carley

Iv had my reznov since January and since iv got him all he does is sit in his house all day he moves around fine when I hold him iv got him mercy blub can't rember what watt I got him from petsmart he eats kale and other weeds and carrots some times I give him calcium powder every week I soak him once a week the temp ranges from 80 to 100 the humidity is round 40 To 60 he's alert he looks at me when I talk to him but all he does is hide in his house and come out to eat I give him a deist full of food everyday what am I doing wrong

IMG_20170508_203147.jpg IMG_20170508_203234.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Couple things I see is the enclosure is way too small and bare. He needs the minimum of a 4x8 foot enclosure. Planting some edible plants like pothos, Boston fern, even some live lettuce greens would make him feel safe. He also needs a larger water bowl that he can fit into. The clay saucers that are put under flower pots work the best.

Carley

I put fake plants in there and it seems like he hated them he threw a fit tossed them a around and riped them up but I will try it for sure whats your best idea to grow plants like with changing the beding and to make it where he cant mess with it and wont be eating to much of it

Carley

And what would u recommend for a an enclosure iv had my eye on a feeding troff but I want to make sure when I buy something he is going to be happy with it