Is my new lil guy too small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander

5 Year Member
I just got this little guy a week ago, and looking at other peoples pictures my lil one looks really small. The person we got "him" from said he was born in september 2010. Is he normal size??

Xander

5 Year Member
I cant figure out how to post a pic. He is about the length or a match box car maybe a half inch longer.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
I use photo bucket to upload my photo's...Some members use tiny pic...

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
too small for what?
pictures and more details.. they grow at different rates..
Tinypic.com is easy...

Xander

5 Year Member
rszzbq.jpg

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
He looks really good, a little pyramiding, but not bad at all! I wouldn't worry about how little he is. As long as he eats and is actve thats good. He may be a slow grower :) Make sure you are soaking him and getting him plenty of natural sunlight and he will thrive :)

Xander

5 Year Member
How many times a week would you feed and soak him? I am a new mommy so open to any advise :)

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I agree, besides the small pyramiding he looks pretty good, You can soak him once everyday for about 20 or so minutes in warm water.

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
I feed Boulder 2x a day, he is a pig! Once in the AM when I put him outside and a snack in the PM when I get home from work after I spray down his enclosure :) I soak him every night now that he is spending all day outside :)

wrmitchell22 said:
I feed Boulder 2x a day, he is a pig! Once in the AM when I put him outside and a snack in the PM when I get home from work after I spray down his enclosure :) I soak him every night now that he is spending all day outside :)

BTW I soak him when he comes in for the night. I soak him then it is off to bed in his indoor enclosure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.