1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

ISO LADY IN CALIFORNIA

Discussion in 'Greek tortoises' started by Trevor Ostrander, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Trevor Ostrander

Trevor Ostrander Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Oneonta NY
    So I don't know where to post this but I'll do it here. If anyone can help please let me know.
    There is a lady in California I think San Diego area. She breeds a very neat/unique looking Greek tortoise. She'll take them to a pet store called pet kingdom. Not a lot of information. But if that sounds like somebody you know please I would like to speak with her. I'll try the pet store but they may not be much help. The only info I have on the tortoises is that they were imported in the 70s.
  2. Trevor Ostrander

Trevor Ostrander Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Oneonta NY
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Here is a photo of one of her tortoises. This pic is NOT MINE. (credit goes to the seller on fauna) it was from faunaclassifieds this tortoise sold a month back and i missed it. But the history on it was this lady from California breeds them and sells them to animal kingdom in san diego ca. If anyone can help me contact her I would appreciate it. Or if the person that bought this one every wants to sell please let me know.

Attached Files:

3. Kaliman1962

Kaliman1962 Active Member

looks like a Greek Ibera, there are great breeders on this site. This is where i got mine

Attached Files: