ISO Reputable Source for Leopard in PA

gfnb13

Location (City and/or State)
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi, I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction. I’m looking for a juvenile or at the youngest a yearling Leopard tortoise. I’m leery of buying online as I see tons of horror stories and would love to avoid shipping it. I’m located in Pennsylvania.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Greetings fellow Pennsylvanian! I’m formerly from way NE Pa, but now way down here below the Mason Dixon line. 😃

Your best bet is to work with someone here on the Forum who is raising, breeding & starting their tortoises correctly. Good move, not choosing to go “on line“. U never know who u are dealing with or if you will actually receive a healthy tortoise.

Soooo, @Tom is a good start. If not Tom he will know who has some ready. Don’t worry about shipping (from California or Florida). It’s all fast done overnight….and is usually stress free.

Good luck

Ps - Check out the links for how to raise baby sulcata & leopards under that section.

Tjhsst22

Mineral, VA
Hi, I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction. I’m looking for a juvenile or at the youngest a yearling Leopard tortoise. I’m leery of buying online as I see tons of horror stories and would love to avoid shipping it. I’m located in Pennsylvania.
Are you still looking for a Leopard Tortoise?