James Mapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Could you believe this one?????????????? James Mapes just requested me as a friend on his face book. I can't believe the nerve after what he did to me. Wow!!!!!!!!!! That's all I need...him knowing my business.

BigBiscuit

5 Year Member
Iowa, U.S.
Or better yet, is he going to the Southern California meeting of the forum?

desertsss

5 Year Member
Oh my goodness. I hope you didn't say yes. But to play devil's advocate, maybe he is sorry and trying to make it up to you, or maybe he forgot who you were. lol Not to crack a joke on his condition, but ya never know.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Jeez! What ever happened in the end Terry?

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
terryo said:
Could you believe this one?????????????? James Mapes just requested me as a friend on his face book. I can't believe the nerve after what he did to me. Wow!!!!!!!!!! That's all I need...him knowing my business.

Terry I got the same email. He still emails me to this day.:rolleyes:

facebook
Check out my photos on Facebook

Hi Richie,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
James

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
"Hi Richie????" A little familiar isn't he?

That email almost sounds like a standard mailing sent out to everyone in his address book. I looked up James Mapes on facebook but there are too many to tell who he is, and I'm not a member so all I could see was the first page of pictures.

Yvonne

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
OMG! He is really sick. Why does he still bother us?????????

Dee...Thanks to Rich, I got my money back. He is "hero guy" to me.
Also...Yvonne send me a little Eastern Boxie for my Grandson. He is in heaven with this baby.
Here is is with "Chewy" after his favorite Star Wars character
vvvvvvvv-1.jpg

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
He looks so happy! I knew Yvonne sent you a baby, but I didn't know if you had gotten your money back. I might have known, but my brain has been in mush mode! Glad it worked out!

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Yvonne you are a member.. you are on my friend list.. but not his...so you cant see peoples' stuff if you arent thier friend...

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Woooooow he looks incredibly happy, a picture is worth a thousand words :)
Awesome!

I CANNOT believe that scammer actually tried to add you on facebook, that is ridiculous. Thats a whole nother level of weirdo.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
OMG this guy is so weird and so crazy!!! After all that happened!!!! I can't believe it!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Laura said:
Yvonne you are a member.. you are on my friend list.. but not his...so you cant see peoples' stuff if you arent thier friend...

Really?? I'll have to go back and try to sign in and see if I can find him.

Yvonne

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
"Hi Richie????" A little familiar isn't he?

Yvonne he’s called me worse names in the past lol. His emails go into my spam folder. I get about two a week from him to this day. :rolleyes:

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Why do I feel so sorry for him???? He's just a sick old man....maybe he needs friends. I can't put him on my facebook...too much family on there and I still don't trust him....but I do feel sorry for him.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Terry you are a good person. But please be careful. Many people do things because they feel sorry for a person, especially an ill old gentleman (I use the term loosely) only to find themselves in a very bad situation. Those "sick old men" (not all but some) end up doing crazy bad things and end up in a place like where I work. Placed there by the court system for commiting a crime some are pretty bizarre and horrible. Please, please be careful (I know you will) and don't feel too sorry for him. He did this to himself. If that is the way he finds friends, I would be very weary of him! Keep my distance and have no more contact with him. JMHO

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Oh..I agree. I didn't even acknowledge his e-mail. I am done with him......don't worry. I really just don't understand when he keeps bothering with us. It is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.