JOHN

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

5 Year Member
So here is john, hathced mid April and is now 59 grams!
2laskno.jpg

2h7hpcj.jpg

mjp991.jpg

mb4r9j.jpg

:D:D:D

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
Awesome kiddo! Looks like white sideburns, is he taking after his daddy?
Very nice, John!

John

5 Year Member
exoticsdr said:
Very nice, John!

LOL doc, Thanks, sideburns are more on the grey side on my carapace.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Grey...White....hell, it's all the same when you are getting old and feeling older. Again, beautiful baby!

doc
squamata said:
exoticsdr said:
Very nice, John!

LOL doc, Thanks, sideburns are more on the grey side on my carapace.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Nice, he looks like he grew since his stop over in AZ a couple of weeks ago. What is your feeding schedule like?

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Wow how John has changed, John, He is looking very good. Im going to weigh some of Johns siblings tomorrow and see what they weigh.

John

5 Year Member
coreyc said:
Hey John John look's great how did you pick his name???? :p
LOL, He arrived from the breeder already named had planned to change it, but it just seems to fit him so he will be john .:)

FernandoM said:
Dude that is awesome! Is that the same caramel looking one from Paul?

Thanks Fernando, Yes he is that one.

Neal said:
Nice, he looks like he grew since his stop over in AZ a couple of weeks ago. What is your feeding schedule like?

Hello Neal my homie, feeding is very simple, Lights come on at 5 a.m. Mazuri is provided by 5:30, 7:00 a.m they go outside (weather permitting) 5 p.m. they come in and soak 20 min cactus is then provided I also feed cactus in they early afternoon when outdoor time is not permitted.:cool:

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
First off, this isn't John....I can see in the first picture that it is a windup toy, haha. Seriously, he is huge. I believe that Humphrey is his clutch mate (right Paul?) and he is just now showing a little white growth. How much did John weight when you first got him. Humphrey was 35 grams and I though he was big. As soon as he comes inside I am going to weight him again and will post the comparison. Also interested in your feeding. He eats Mazuri every day? I have only been feeding it about every other day with lots of Spring mix, cactus, and baby food squash, and I know that Humphrey grazes while outside on grasses.

John

5 Year Member
DesertGrandma said:
First off, this isn't John....I can see in the first picture that it is a windup toy, haha. Seriously, he is huge. I believe that Humphrey is his clutch mate (right Paul?) and he is just now showing a little white growth. How much did John weight when you first got him. Humphrey was 35 grams and I though he was big. As soon as he comes inside I am going to weight him again and will post the comparison. Also interested in your feeding. He eats Mazuri every day? I have only been feeding it about every other day with lots of Spring mix, cactus, and baby food squash, and I know that Humphrey grazes while outside on grasses.

LOL, Yeah he gets mazuri everyday, grazes and cactus, no store bought stuff in the summer, I only feed that when grazing is not available.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
squamata said:
DesertGrandma said:

LOL, Yeah he gets mazuri everyday, grazes and cactus, no store bought stuff in the summer, I only feed that when grazing is not available.

That makes sense. I am amazed when Humphrey can eat a whole piece of Mazuri all by himself and still have room for anything else. But he does. He is a good eater too.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
coreyc said:
Hey John John look's great how did you pick his name???? :p

I was wondering the same thing. He looks more like a "George". :tort:

John

5 Year Member
His name is JOHN don't make me report ya's to the mods for name callin! LOL

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
wrmitchell22 said:
Why don't you name him Pauly from Jersey Shore :) lol! Either way he is gorgeous!

Good one I like it :D and if it turns out to be a girl you can name her Snookie:p

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
coreyc said:
wrmitchell22 said:
Why don't you name him Pauly from Jersey Shore :) lol! Either way he is gorgeous!

Good one I like it :D and if it turns out to be a girl you can name her Snookie:p

There ya go, it's always good to have a back up opposite sex name :p

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
wrmitchell22 said:
coreyc said:
wrmitchell22 said:

There ya go, it's always good to have a back up opposite sex name :p

Snookie scares me. Use Jwoww haha

Status
Not open for further replies.