JOHN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
DesertGrandma said:
First off, this isn't John....I can see in the first picture that it is a windup toy, haha. Seriously, he is huge. I believe that Humphrey is his clutch mate (right Paul?) and he is just now showing a little white growth. How much did John weight when you first got him. Humphrey was 35 grams and I though he was big. As soon as he comes inside I am going to weight him again and will post the comparison. Also interested in your feeding. He eats Mazuri every day? I have only been feeding it about every other day with lots of Spring mix, cactus, and baby food squash, and I know that Humphrey grazes while outside on grasses.

Humphrey is 43 grams. Two weeks and one day ago when he arrived, Humphrey weighed 35 grams. His weight has increased over 20%. I am very happy with that!

onarock

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hawaii
Nice Joy. Just like all the rest that went out that day that I have read about, Humphrey has not missed a beat. You all are doing really well with them. I give all the little ones that hatch here individual attention daily and most times twice daily. Its really heart warming when I read about and see pictures of them being cared for the right way, thriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.