JUST A FEDEX HEADS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Expecting a FedEx delivery today of a Chameleon. So of course nervous. I was checking my tracking info and just about freaked out. They had my Cham in Chicago, at 3:34a.m. Ya, he's here in my city, but then the next latest info on him, had him departed at 3:49 to INDIANAPOLIS, IN. What, now freaking out, I called FedEx immediately, everything is fine ya :). While speaking to FedEx, I found out that half of the travel info and times that was on my tracking email was incorrect. If waiting for an important package like a live animal, you might be better off calling to track the package, then relying on the info in the email. Now I am waiting and staring out the window waiting for my new Chameleon:D

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I have a shipment of toads coming in from Washington State and so far everything is on schedule, They made it to Richmond and trucked to Fredericksburg, but because of where I live they wont get here until about 4:30 usually.

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
Fedex is usually very reliable with their deliveries. I have never had a problem with them. UPS on the other hand...

Try to post pics in the lizard section when it arrives. I love chameleons!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have not really had any major problems with a delivery from them. It's just that the info on my email to track him, is not the same that I got when I called.

I will post a pic. They are my all time fave:D

Thanks momo and good luck on your delivery Len

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Hope everything works out alright!

I had a chameleon once... she was EVIL. Hope yours is nice! haha

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Tortus said:
Fedex is usually very reliable with their deliveries. I have never had a problem with them. UPS on the other hand...

Try to post pics in the lizard section when it arrives. I love chameleons!

I was going to say exactly the same thing! FedEx has never let me down and I LOVE chameleons!! Congrats!! I will cross my fingers that it all goes well!

squancho

5 Year Member
Thanks for this info as we are looking to get back into keeping torts and may have to resort to shipping to get one around here.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I did receive my veiled chameleon before the 10:30 delivery time. He was safe and ready to come out and into his new home. FedEx does pretty good on their delivery, I just would not count solely on the Internet tracking info. I posted a thread in the other animal section with a pic if you want to see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.