Just a little something about the owner of Tanker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NY
I thought it would be nice if I said a little about myself. I am Beckie, Im 22 yrs old. I live in New York with my boyfriend :) He surprised me with Tanker one night. Here's the story: I always go to petsmart to see the animals, one day I went and saw that they has a Russian tort. He never came out of his house but I knew I wanted to save him from the crappy glass house. Everyday after that, I would go to talk to him, I never saw him but I already loved him. everyday I would cry to my boyfriend that I wanted to save him. My boyfriend would just say nicely, Babe we don't have the money. Then one day I was talking to my boyfriend and he didn't sound like he was at work like he was supposed to be. He came home early that day and opened the door and all i saw was a box that said petsmart on it. I balled and gave him such a big hug. I opened the box to see the cutest tort ever. Then I started to worry about things like housing, lights, food all of that impportant stuff that i researched. My boyfriend led me to the other room and there was everything Tanker needed. I was blown away. Tanker is my bestfriend, and he is one of the reasons why I want to become a veterinarian.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Now that is a great story, glad your boyfriend did that for you...

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Aww that's very sweet.
Keep your grades very high. It's easier to get into medical school than veterinarian school. :D

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
That is so touching! What a great boyfriend. It is amazing how we can connect to another creature like a tortoise!

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
NY
lynnedit said:
YThat is so touching! What a great boyfriend. It is amazing how we can connect to another creature like a tortoise!

Honesty I have a stronger connection with Tanker than any other animal I've had so far.

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
NY
princessbubblegum said:
Such a sweet story! Can we see any pictures of Tanker? :tort:

I have a bunch of threads with pics

princessbubblegum

5 Year Member
Kolorbl1nd said:
princessbubblegum said:

Oh yeah I just looked at them! You have a bunch of posts about Tanker. You must really love him. Tanker looks really nice and happy in those pictures! He has a great home!

I especially love this picture. Tanker reminds me of my tortoise, Rosie! :)

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/attachment.php?aid=10832

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
NY
princessbubblegum said:
Kolorbl1nd said:
princessbubblegum said:

Oh yeah I just looked at them! You have a bunch of posts about Tanker. You must really love him. Tanker looks really nice and happy in those pictures! He has a great home!

I especially love this picture. Tanker reminds me of my tortoise, Rosie! :)

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/attachment.php?aid=10832
I do! I love him more than anything I've ever loved before <3

Jacqui said:
Do you still go to the pet store often?

yes actually I do. I cant help it haha and when I do Tanker always gets something new

Status
Not open for further replies.