Tanker and Becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NY
Hey everyone!!!
Just wanted to tell you all more about Tanker. I got him as a surprise from my amazing boyfriend! He bought me him from petsmart and walked in the door with a huge smile on his face and a pet box in his hand. He is beautiful and funny. He hates the soaking though, any ways to make it more fun for him. I took him to the vet to get a regular check up to see how he was and how to improve from his previous living situation. the doc absolutely fell in love with him. He barely ever goes in his shell and has the funniest old man look on his face. she said he had shell rot previosly but it is not active, and has rippiling on his shell. He did have pin worms so we are doing a treatment. He's my little love bug and as soon as I figure out how to attack pics I will!:tort:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I would say the majority of russians hate to soak (forced), I would offer him a nice dish to soak in, on his own and see what happens. Congrats on the new addition.

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
NY
dmmj said:
I would say the majority of russians hate to soak (forced), I would offer him a nice dish to soak in, on his own and see what happens. Congrats on the new addition.

Thank you,
I have a bowl in his home, he goes in their every once in awhile but never long enough to get a proper soak.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.