Just Sheldon

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Hope you and Sheldon are doing well @Jay Bagley
Hello, we are doing well. Life's been pretty busy still. By the time I finish a 12-hour day and take care of my animals and my daughter doesn't leave a whole lot of time unfortunately. Thank you for checking in on us from time to time. We have another new puppy now, and he is keeping us very very busy LOL. Here's a picture of our new puppy. Once again I hope everyone is well, and life is good to you all.Resized_20190421_192407(0)_1690.jpeg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hello, we are doing well. Life's been pretty busy still. By the time I finish a 12-hour day and take care of my animals and my daughter doesn't leave a whole lot of time unfortunately. Thank you for checking in on us from time to time. We have another new puppy now, and he is keeping us very very busy LOL. Here's a picture of our new puppy. Once again I hope everyone is well, and life is good to you all.View attachment 272190

Omg!! He’s just too stinkin cute!!! I’d eat my some puppy sugars up!!! Congrats

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Hello everyone, it's with a sad heart that I inform you of this. When I rescued Sheldon from my ex-wife because I knew I could provide him better care. Since then he has blossomed into a mini tank. He was my daughter's tortoise, and since he has come to me nearly a year-and-a-half ago, she has yet to do anything for it. All the long hours at work, my dogs, dating, I know they all sound like excuses, but I've just been run down lately. I found Sheldon a good home with a fenced-in backyard, no dogs, and people who have a genuine love and respect of reptiles and tortoises. I will truly miss Sheldon, and he would not be where he is health-wise right now without all the help and advice and guidance that I received from you wonderful people. I have their number and address I'm sure I could have them send me some updated pictures soon. I hope everyone is well, I think I did what was best for Sheldon. I wish you all the best.

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Hey Jay,

I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm happy to hear you found Sheldon a good home where he can thrive. Do his new caretakers know about the forum? It would be great if they joined :)

Take care of yourself. It's been great interacting with you over the past few years as we figured out how to manage a rapidly growing sulcata. :<3:

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Hey Jay,

I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm happy to hear you found Sheldon a good home where he can thrive. Do his new caretakers know about the forum? It would be great if they joined :)

Take care of yourself. It's been great interacting with you over the past few years as we figured out how to manage a rapidly growing sulcata. :<3:
Thanks man!! I did tell them about the Forum, I'm hoping they sign up. They seem like really good people, and I made a home visit there just to check everything out. They seemed pretty enthusiastic, and are close enough and said I could stop by anytime. Thanks again to you and everyone for everything.