Just want to say Thank You!

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Sierra Vista, AZ
I wanted to thank everyone who has been so helpful and patient with me.

I have been around web culture for a long time now and know how mean, cliquey and downright hateful forums can be; and it really is a breath of fresh air to find a place with such warm, welcoming people who are willing to take the time to be supportive and impart their wealth of knowledge.

I have learned so much in the couple of months I have been here and look forward to learning more every day.

For this, I thank you.

P.S. I would also like to apologize for any threads I may have hijacked with my scattered thoughts/questions; I promise, from the bottom of my heart, it was not intentional or malicious... that is literally how I think and talk. I am all over the place. I am working on being more cognizant of this.

So, if I hijacked your thread or if I hijack your thread in the future, I am sorry.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
We (the moderators) usually will split off a hi-jacker and give it its own thread, so don't worry about it.

I'm very glad that the Forum is staying friendly and helpful. With so many new members I worried that the climate might change, but I'm happy to say our members are friendly and helpful!! Three cheers for us!!