Thank you

kamisaki

5 Year Member
I just want to say thank you for all of the help that I received in trying to extract my big tortoise, Tucker, from his burrow at the beginning of this year. As I posted, he passed away in spite of our efforts. We filled in the burrow and buried him. I saw a post recently that said that this forum is not a good place. But I want to say otherwise. I received so many responses in such a short time, with so many good ideas during our crisis. I hope this forum continues strong with all of our members sharing knowledge and experience. My remaining tortoise is healthy and happy. He is thriving. I learned many things the hard way, but I also learned so much from all of you that will prevent tragedy from striking again. Thank you to the members and the moderators for taking the time to come here and share your knowledge and help others who love our tortoises and want to provide the best possible life for them. When I have a question, this is the first place I come. So thank you to all of you.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
Thank you for posting this, and I think I speak for all of our members when I say that we appreciate it. So much drama has been going on recently, lol.
We are all very sorry for your loss, and hope that your tortoise continues to thrive :)

Melis

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Your story was one that I would look for daily to see if there were any updates. So sorry for the way it turned out. I came to this forum in a time of crisis, and I agree what a great community!