Justice for Pudding

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Horrible! How could someone do such a horrible thing?

Then again, many years ago a family friend had his seeing eye dog poisoned. They found a poisoned meaty bone in the yard. Someone had to toss it to him on purpose.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
There are some really horrible folks out there.....there was 1 of them.

The bad thing is either they feel justified in some "island of broken toys" thinking, honestly don't know how screwed up they or the really sad group, the ones that doesn't care.
I hope the family can find peace.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
That is an awful neighbor. So sad

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Horrible! How could someone do such a horrible thing?

Then again, many years ago a family friend had his seeing eye dog poisoned. They found a poisoned meaty bone in the yard. Someone had to toss it to him on purpose.
Someone has been hiding meatballs with needles in them in the city my mom lives with her dogs :(

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
There are some really horrible folks out there.....there was 1 of them.

The bad thing is either they feel justified in some "island of broken toys" thinking, honestly don't know how screwed up they or the really sad group, the ones that doesn't care.
I hope the family can find peace.
Honestly? The only way I could find peace out of something like this is with some serious revenge that causes the perp major distress. Sorry.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
An old man who is my neighbor here had a dog who was his constant companion and was always with him when he walked to the shop. Someone poisoned the dog and now the guy is just shattered.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Someone has been hiding meatballs with needles in them in the city my mom lives with her dogs :(
Such sick minds all over the world!

Just curious...is Finland mostly dog friendly? Some countries are more strict or more lax than others with their animal protection laws and allowance of pets into public places like stores or restaurants.

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Such sick minds all over the world!

Just curious...is Finland mostly dog friendly? Some countries are more strict or more lax than others with their animal protection laws and allowance of pets into public places like stores or restaurants.
It has recently become more dog friendly, but in many places you can't take your dog anywhere and complaining neighbours are common.

Some people do put up "no dog pee signs" on the sides of the walk ways.

Off-leash walking is highly controlled and illegal part of the year (spring and summer). In many outdoor places off-leash is not allowed.