Kapidolo gel kit - it's a hit!

Astrid37

Location (City and/or State)
Virginia, USA
I've been having trouble getting Tillie to eat ZooMed Grassland, as she seems to prefer the PM layer crumbles. I recently made the Kapidolo gel kit using the soaked Grassland with rose petals c/s as the soaker and moringa as the other component (she seems to readily eat moringa and rose petals). I was really happy with how well the directions explained everything and how easy it was to make. Because the rose petals were already so fine, I didn't have to soak them for very long and nothing needed to be cut. The end result smelled so good and set quite nicely. The recipe made a 9x9 square pan about 3/4in thick. It's very easy to mash into greens, too, because the moringa and petals are already pretty small. I mashed up about a tablespoon with some greens that she eats readily and waited to see what she would do. She didn't eat much of it the first day, so I cleaned the dish and repeated with fresh mash and greens the next day. This time, she ate almost the whole thing! Very happy that I now have a way to get her to eat an even greater variety!

Attachments

• 20220702_172631 - Copy.jpg
    20220702_172631 - Copy.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7