KapidoloFarms, two new items and lower price for you on another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Cactus Flour price has dropped by five dollars for one pound and half pound single item sale - still great if you buy more stuff on the same order, 12% more off if your food total order exceeds $100. This price until it changes again based on all the $hit happening in the world.

I bought a bulk of the Tulsi, and as I normally do I will have that be the primary 1 ounce sample size sent with all orders for some time. It will appear in the 'leaves' sub menu, and in the 'build your own' 3 items at four ounce each variety pack.

Last I am trying to by a bulk of Butterfly pea flower. I bought one pound and had it tested for pesticide residue, it passed as clear, no pesticide residue, it's conventional agriculture not Organic. So it will be listed in the BackYard harvest submenu on the webpage for half and one pound bags and in the 'build your own' in the 'variety pack' submenu.
The vendor sold me one pound and when I went to buy 100 pounds they put that sale on hold. Some internal thing from the vendor. If they roll to another lot number I'll get a new lot number tested - if it's conventional - each lot will be tested.

FWIW certified organic butterfly pea flower is >$50 pound - not even tortoise food acceptable.

FYI, the supply issue with Cactus Chips may be solved, no change in quality or price, just quantity.I hope the new system will result in ten plus pounds of dry product a week. I sift the chips because some people complained about the finer particles. All the sifted stuff will be your free 'sample size' when you buy chips - I'm not going to make a product category for it. I had to get this done out of California so I'm not stepping into legally defined 'manufacturing' and am just the re-bagging person in the supply chain.

If you see one of the reels, IG videos, ot TikTok videos out there, let me know please. I'm not an influencer in tight clothes, just a humble tortoise food guy trying to sell more tortoise food. Even friends a few decades older than me occupy themselves with all this seconds to minutes entertainment. PBS has a cool natural history series, so it's not all a $hitshow.

Will, feeding tortoises better since 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.