Las vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
Hello forum friends. I am currently in Vegas until Sunday. I know there are a few members that are from here and I would love to visit and see their collection. My girlfriend and I are with her brother, sister, and friends for a bachelor/bachelorette party. My girlfriends sister lives here so we are here visiting as well. I would love to show them how cool tortoises are. They think I am crazy for having my obsession. If not, no big deal, but I really enjoy meeting other members when traveling.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tortoise supply, Tyler Stewart lives in Vegas. You might send him a pm and see if you can hook up.

BTW, he sells torts and supplies. You might pick up a few things that your needing back home for your torts.:D

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
wellington said:
Tortoise supply, Tyler Stewart lives in Vegas. You might send him a pm and see if you can hook up.

BTW, he sells torts and supplies. You might pick up a few things that your needing back home for your torts.:D

Yeah, I knew that he lives here! I just didn't know how welcoming he would be, so I posted a thread. Just so those who are okay with it will send an invite. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.