League of Legends

Zeko

5 Year Member
If any of you folks play League of Legends, feel free to add me: Smurfies

Currently ranked diamond and would happy to play with anyone... Good or bad!

Tyanna

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I couldn't get into League of Legends. Guess not my cup of tea. :(

Zeko

5 Year Member
Yea, it's not a very forgiving game. Both community and game design wise. But if you stick to it, it can be rewarding.

The community has gotten better. The riot staff hand picks and sorts through in game reports, as opposed to an automated system. Many many more bans, and generally a little less toxic now.

Guess I may be the only one who plays this on here, haha.

Tyanna

Wisconsin
I play the Sims 4, Elder Scrolls, Nexus occasionally, WoW rarely. :p Maybe I could give LoL another shot.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Video games are for kids like rst! Haha never had a video game or wanted one . When I was a kid bikes and motor bike is what I did . Fishing and hunting was fun also I hear kids play video games for that now to . But to each thier own . Game on!

Tyanna

Wisconsin
Video games are for kids loke rst! Haha never had a video game or wanted one . When I was a kid bikes and motor bike is what I did . Fishing and hunting was fun also I hear kids play video games for that now to . But to each thier own . Game on!

I LOVE fishing, never been a hunter. I also spend lots of my time gardening, knitting, and reading. Video games are usually what I do in winter when I can't garden, and when I get in a reading block and can't get interested! :p

Zeko

5 Year Member
Video games are for kids like rst! Haha never had a video game or wanted one . When I was a kid bikes and motor bike is what I did . Fishing and hunting was fun also I hear kids play video games for that now to . But to each thier own . Game on!

No reason you can't play games and do all that. I'm 26 and live a pretty balanced life.

What many people fail to realize is that computer games for children are a stepping stone. They learn how to use a computer properly, which opens up many opportunities in the future. I wouldn't be as successful as I am now without computer games leading me into computer knowledge.

Many jobs and growing markets are directly related to computer tech in some way, shape or form.

Last edited:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I wasn't saying is a bad thing . My kids play them . I don't never have . I'd rather fish or hunt .