Leopards and Sulcata babies need a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central TX
Does anyone interest in adopting a baby leopard or sulcata? I might have some soon. Price would be $95/leopard, $70/sulcata + shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

LT

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Figured...nobody with good prices lives near me!!
I am way down in Mississippi. Guess I better wait for a reptile show. It is way too hot now for shipping babies.
Good luck
Patsy

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Central TX
THEY ARE HERE! All eating well and alive, active, and kickin'! :D Due to file size, I cannot send attachments. Send a private email and I will send pics. Thanks!

LT

chris

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Can you check shipping charge to Pryor, OK. 74361

Thanks,
Chris

chris

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lil' Tortie said:
chris said:

Thanks,
Chris

If you ask me, it's $45...

lt

Yep, I was asking you. Sorry for the confusion, I just now seen that someone else in this thread was offerring babies as well. lol

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Central TX
He's the INVADER, or should I say DARK-VADER??? :cool: How about it Chris? There's a $5 discount for each additional leopard. Let me know.

LT

chris said:
Lil' Tortie said:
chris said:

Thanks,
Chris

If you ask me, it's $45...

lt

Yep, I was asking you. Sorry for the confusion, I just now seen that someone else in this thread was offerring babies as well. lol

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
LT. I am interested in 2 leos. But I am not making a trip to Sacto until later around Sept. - Oct. Hopefully you will still have two at that time.

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Central TX
Crazy1 said:
LT. I am interested in 2 leos. But I am not making a trip to Sacto until later around Sept. - Oct. Hopefully you will still have two at that time.

Hi Robyn,

I'm not in Sacto, I'm in Round Rock, TX. I can ship.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
LT sorry It was Dena that is near Sacto. I really didn't want to ship. but I will think about it. Thanks.

sweetheart72007

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lil' Tortie said:
Does anyone interest in adopting a baby leopard or sulcata? I might have some soon. Price would be $95/leopard, $70/sulcata + shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

LT

hello how are you , my name is nikkie , and i would be interested in the sulcata tortoise. when might you know when you will have one ?

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
::: dark-vader here:::: Lil Tortie is a really nice a friendly person. i would buy from her if i could afford it right now.

btw-- i still have some sulcata hatchlings, but i wont ship, so if you live in socali you can get one from me...

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Central TX
sweetheart72007 said:
Lil' Tortie said:

LT

hello how are you , my name is nikkie , and i would be interested in the sulcata tortoise. when might you know when you will have one ?

I have 3 sulcatas available. Are you in Central TX? If not, shipping will be around $45. Though, I would suggest you find a local breeder/dealer so you wouldn't have to pay for shipping. If you're still interested, send me a private email and I'll send some pics. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.