Leviathan update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Little Levi weighed in at 80 grams even this morning after his soak. He's been growing pretty steadily since I got him the beginning of november, he only weighed 30 grams then...my little guy is growing up!

Here are some pics of his fancy breakfast of arugula and sunflower sprouts from the farmers market (we know the guy so he always about doubles what we actually pay for when he packs up our order).

8087bf1d.jpg

07f64e1d.jpg

6f6ff98b.jpg

0dc4221b.jpg

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Thats Nice Growth, & Is Arugula okay To Eat?
My Little Guy Was The Same Color As Yours When it was That Young :)

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
I'm pretty sure it's fine, it's a common ingredient in spring mix type salads and sprouts of anything have very few qualities of the adult plants anyway...they're just the "baby" plant stored in the seed, not true leaves yet just cotelydons

Also thanks ;) I'm pretty excited to see him grow up, can't wait to see what he ends up looking like

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
A lot of the food lists sy arugula is good. Someone tell us if that's not ok... Cause Willie loves it..

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
With that sort of growth, he's obviously on the right track. Thanks for the update.

Arugula is fine. I grow my own and feed it from time to time. Its not their favorite, but they eat it. Its got a strong smell. I usually mix it with other stuff.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
What a gorgious baby Leviathan! One day he will be the terror of every plant in your yard!

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Thanks guys, he seems to like the arugula sprouts just fine, he has to eat everything I put in front of him to keep up that growth rate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.