lightyourreptiles.com

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
Just finished a transaction with Todd at Light Your Reptiles. What a fantastic source of information he is. Lights & fluorescent fixtures are still confusing for me & he took the time to walk me through my enclosure, my needs, and my Tortoises health to get me the best set up I could have for the cash. There have been many times where I have purchased the "wrong" thing so its nice to have the confidence that this would not be the case this time.

As we were talking I also mentioned to him that I had a Solar Raptor light system that I could not find bulbs for any longer. I thought this $200 plus system was now a waste & low & behold he sells a bulb that works for it!!!!! Not a waste any longer.

Picked up many tips from him as well on supplements (bee pollen, who knew???) and general health concerns regarding improper enclosure brightness for my Sulcata & seasonal light decreased behaviors which I have been seeing.

He made a lifer out of me & I highly recommend for those that are confused like me by proper lighting to give him a call!

crimson_lotus

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I also received impeccable customer service from Todd.

We talked about my enclosure size, set up, light fixture, and of course the type of tortoise, and he recommended the best bulb for me.

I mentioned I had a Solarmeter and the readings for my current Powersun bulb were weak after just 2 months of use, and he told me that either the light I purchased was no good or my fixture could be burning the light out too quickly. It was great feedback because I never even thought of the fixture being the issue (even though I really should have). I will be monitoring these bulbs, their readings, and their lifespan from now on.

I ordered on Tuesday, received a confirmation that the order shipped out on Wednesday, and received the bulbs today, so the shipping was fast!

I should also mention that Todd was in the hospital at the time and STILL provided helpful, prompt, and friendly service. I am definitely ordering from Light Your Reptiles again, and I think Todd is an excellent resource for your lighting needs.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I've ordered from Todd too. Just placed another order for my new closed chamber last week. Great guy and great products. I recommend him too.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
i just ordered a new arcadia T5 12% UVB really great source for lights was worried about the shipping arrived tip top shape i'll be going back