live plants for indoor enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi Guys - can anyone help me on what safe 'live' plants i can put in a indian star enclosure.
cheers Leanne

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Google tortoise safe plants and then look for which ones would grow fine indoors and in an Indian star environment. Are you looking for things like mossy ground cover or things like big ferns? Do you want the plants to be edible or "safe"?

George

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
DoctorCosmonaut said:
Google tortoise safe plants and then look for which ones would grow fine indoors and in an Indian star environment. Are you looking for things like mossy ground cover or things like big ferns? Do you want the plants to be edible or "safe"?

Jordan - All of the above! :D

Paige Lewis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Swansea, UK
I really like the spider plant, it looks good and with my Hermanns i find it a good one for him to hide under as he doesn't eat it, carlisa repens aka golliwoog is another good one and is a good addition to the diet.

George

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Paige Lewis said:
I really like the spider plant, it looks good and with my Hermanns i find it a good one for him to hide under as he doesn't eat it, carlisa repens aka golliwoog is another good one and is a good addition to the diet.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.