LOOKING FOR A HOME

nicoleann2214

Location (City and/or State)
NY
Hi guys. So sadly, I’d like to possibly rehome Sulcata tortoise. He needs much bigger land than I can provide him right now. If you are interested please let me know privately, but there are stipulations to my offer. Thanks!
Nicole.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
So sorry you're having to rehome but credit to you for thinking of the torts needs.
Good that you have stipulations in place to make sure he's not going to go to someone who just joins to get free torts to sell on for profit.
Good luck to you and your tort I hope he finds a lovely forever home.

nicoleann2214

NY
So sorry you're having to rehome but credit to you for thinking of the torts needs.
Good that you have stipulations in place to make sure he's not going to go to someone who just joins to get free torts to sell on for profit.
Good luck to you and your tort I hope he finds a lovely forever home.
Thanks Lyn!

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Hi guys. So sadly, I’d like to possibly rehome Sulcata tortoise. He needs much bigger land than I can provide him right now. If you are interested please let me know privately, but there are stipulations to my offer. Thanks!
Nicole.
I am so sorry! Its so hard, but I know you will find the perfect place for him. When I was in the same boat it definitely was a weight on me, but now Ghido has all that room and everything that he needs to be a large tank and I know you will find that perfect place too!
If you need anything I'm here for ya! -Syd