looking for enclosure ideas

Baggagewoofer

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago and Orleans, MA.
Hey all, I am relatively new to this forum. Have four Eastern Boxies I bought from Chris in New Jersey. Can’t say enough good things about that guy, but I have them in Cape Cod with me for the summer and am looking to build an outdoor enclosure for them. Love the turtle garden pics above!! Could someone direct me to a site with “blueprints” or ideas for outdoor box turtle enclosures. I’d definitely want a cover on it as we have coyotes and fox here. Four turtles about a year and a half old. Maximum size would be about 8’x8’. Please help me with any suggestions you might have. Thanks! Sorry, I didn’t know where to post this.

ColleenT

Location (City and/or State)
Lehigh Valley Pa
i am in Eastern Pa. we made this enclosure a few years ago. it is 16x 8ft. One pic is when i first started planting it, and the other is now, and it is overgrown, which the turtles enjoy. We set posts into the ground and added wood planks to the side bc i have dogs and other predators. We caged it in with hardware cloth, which is 1/2 inch metal mesh. We added a door, and i lock it with a carabeener when i am not out there. This is inside my back yard which already is fenced, so no one knows my turtles are there.

may18turtpen2017_zps5olzq62v.jpg

turtpenrecent_zpsgy4nz1aa.jpg