Looking for Russian tortoise (Denver area)

Yevo

Location (City and/or State)
Evergreen, Colorado
Hello everyone! I am a new member and I have been looking for a Russian tortoise for a long time now and I was wondering if any of you know if there are any trusted breeders around Denver.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Thank you so much for the offer but I am looking for something a little more local.
I don't know of anyone breeding this species anywhere in Colorado, but we have some great breeders here on the forum. This species is an excellent choice for your climate too.

Check with @HoosierTort and @Carol S for healthy, properly started CB babies.

Also be aware that most of the care advice found in pet stores, on-line, FB, and YT is all wrong. Here is the correct care info:

Whatever you do, don't buy one from a pet store. They will tell you its captive bred. Its not.

Questions are welcome! :)

Yevo

Evergreen, Colorado
I don't know of anyone breeding this species anywhere in Colorado, but we have some great breeders here on the forum. This species is an excellent choice for your climate too.

Check with @HoosierTort and @Carol S for healthy, properly started CB babies.

Also be aware that most of the care advice found in pet stores, on-line, FB, and YT is all wrong. Here is the correct care info:

Whatever you do, don't buy one from a pet store. They will tell you its captive bred. Its not.

Questions are welcome! :)
Wow that is very helpful and I will talk to those breeders .

BeeZee1

manteca ca
did you find a Russian? I have a few available

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1