Looking for Russian Tortoise.

Farkle

I'm in the northern Utah area, and I'm looking to purchase a Russian Tortoise preferably just a few years old.i would like to buy from a breeder who knows what they're doing.

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
I'm in the northern Utah area, and I'm looking to purchase a Russian Tortoise preferably just a few years old.i would like to buy from a breeder who knows what they're doing.

Hi. I have some Russians for sale.

shellfreak

10 Year Member!

IMG_1385.jpg

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas

Themornsum

Iowa
I have read them before! But thanks for the info. I'm actually trying to weed out what are reliable places to purchase a small tortoise

Themornsum

Iowa
I'm not set on the russian tortoise, I have also dome a fair share of research on the Hermann tortoise. Both have similar size and care needs. However it is hard to find a Russian that is captive bred so I have been meaning towards the hermann

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm not set on the russian tortoise, I have also dome a fair share of research on the Hermann tortoise. Both have similar size and care needs. However it is hard to find a Russian that is captive bred so I have been meaning towards the hermann
Here are three russian breeders that I have direct experience with and recommend highly:
@Carol S
@kanalomele
@biochemnerd808

There are more on this forum that start babies right, but I don't have first hand experience with them and don't know all the details of their initial hatchling care. Ask them.

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
Are these still available? I'm searching for the perfect tortoise as a pet.

I am currently out of hatchlings, but will have some very soon as they should hatch in the coming days. And they are all captive bred.

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
Are you selling Russians or looking to buy some? You have two post, one is for sale and one is trying to buy!

Both. I sell hatchlings I breed and I am looking for adults to make another breeding colony.