Looking for Star breeder(s)...

hokies1jjc

5 Year Member
Looking for some first person feedback of reputable Star tortoise breeders....Indians, Sri's, Burmese. Want to get a few in the near future. Anyone with recent experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...

alysciaingram

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Kenan from kampkenan.com is pretty great and I believe has different species of stars. Good luck, happy hunting.

Ansh

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cambridge, UK
I live in the UK but if I lived on the other side of the pond I'd contact Ken. You'll find some of his beautiful stars on his posts. I know he breeds both Indian and Burmese Stars. For me he stands out as he has lots of Burmese hatchlings and it drives me crazy that I won't ever be able to get one! 😒😒

I know there are lots of others as well. Neal is a fund of knowledge on Stars although, I'm not sure if he's breeding them at present. You should certainly contact him for info though!

Contact KenS. Has both Indian and Burmese. I live in the UK but would certainly get one from him if I lived in the US.

MeganH

5 Year Member
hokies1jjc said:
Looking for some first person feedback of reputable Star tortoise breeders....Indians, Sri's, Burmese. Want to get a few in the near future. Anyone with recent experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...

We just got ours from a breeder in Dallas. I don't know that she'd ship them, though, if you're not close.