Looking for reputable breeder in CA

fathoms

New to the forum...Hello everyone!

I am hoping members can point me in the right direction...I am looking to purcharse "high yellow" burmese star tortoises, preferably yearlings...

Much appreciation in advance!

Dan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
Ken S or Scottip have some really nice colored, healthy, fast-growing animals which should foot the bill, and both are very reputable. They aren't in CA, but I believe they'll ship. They have hatchlings for sale pretty regularly but you might have to ask nicely about yearlings. The best animals tend to sell out, so any yearlings they have would tend to be their holdbacks which should be very nice indeed.

Tom and G-Stars are in CA and they also have nice animals but I have not heard if they are breeding yet. I'm still several years away with my group.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Thanks for the shout-out @Dan
I'm expecting my first eggs this coming winter. My females will all be well over 3000 grams by that time, and I'm told that is the "magic" number.

KenS

10 Year Member!
New York
Thanks Dan for the reference. I do not have any yearlings available but I do have MANY Super high yellow Babies available. All my animals will be very very well started!! No disappointments with my animals!! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1491877294.625331.jpg
Just a sample of my quality!!!

fathoms

Thanks everyone for pointing me towards the right direction!

Hopefully I can find a few to start off with..really looking forward to seeing what's available!

KenS...those babies are sooo freaken awesome!

Thanks again everyone!

Ranman

5 Year Member
Louisiana
Thanks Dan for the reference. I do not have any yearlings available but I do have MANY Super high yellow Babies available. All my animals will be very very well started!! No disappointments with my animals!! View attachment 204490
Just a sample of my quality!!!
Ken, your quality of high yellows are beautiful. I have bought a burmese from Gus. I was wondering if you might have any High yellows available or if you might have any soon. If at all possible i would love to get on the list and purchase one of these beautiful yellows from you. Thanks