Looking to adopt Leopards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devsharkey

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Looking to adopt!

Hi! I'm looking to adopt juvenile and adult unwanted Leopard Tortoises! I live in Arizona with a huge backyard and plenty of space and grass for them to munch on :)
I have had plenty of experience with Leopards, I've grown up with them since I was little.
So if anyone has any babies they can't take care of any more, please let me know!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: Looking to adopt!

Hi devsharkey @ yahoo . com:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May I suggest that you contact our administrator, [email protected], and ask him to change your username. In my opinion, its not a good idea to have one's email address floating around the web.

devsharkey

10 Year Member!
Arizona
RE: Looking to adopt!

Crap! I didn't even notice that D: Sorry, I registered for this forum really late last night and didn't even notice what I was doing!

Thanks~ I just emailed him.

devsharkey

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hi! My name is Devon. I'm 18, and I have a huuuuuge backyard in Arizona :)

I'm really interested in Leopards right now, and I'm thinking about starting up a rescue for unwanted and/or abused Leos. If anyone has any Leos or knows of anyone that needs to find new homes for these guys, please please please PM me!

Age isn't a problem, if you have hatchlings or adults, I don't mind, they'll all have plenty of love :)

Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.