Looking to adopt

MrsD163

Location (City and/or State)
Bremen, KY
I am looking to give a greek or russian tortoise a home. I will consider other small breeds as well. I have researched their needs and have began prepping for my new addition. I am almost thirty and reside with my husband of seven years in our home located in Western Kentucky. I am currently building a large indoor habitat and have plenty of land to create an outdoor enclosure as well for the summer months. I do not care about the gender or age of the tortoise, I just want a lifelong pet. I do not care to send picture updates or pay for shipping. I can also pick up within 100 miles of my location. I have the opportunity to purchase from a local breeder but would rather see what is up for adoption first. Please consider me if your tort needs a new home.

TortoiseWarrior

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Hi welcome
I saw this thought it might help

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
I am looking to give a greek or russian tortoise a home. I will consider other small breeds as well. I have researched their needs and have began prepping for my new addition. I am almost thirty and reside with my husband of seven years in our home located in Western Kentucky. I am currently building a large indoor habitat and have plenty of land to create an outdoor enclosure as well for the summer months. I do not care about the gender or age of the tortoise, I just want a lifelong pet. I do not care to send picture updates or pay for shipping. I can also pick up within 100 miles of my location. I have the opportunity to purchase from a local breeder but would rather see what is up for adoption first. Please consider me if your tort needs a new home.
Would you consider anything larger? I have 2 male Sulcatas I’m looking to rehome. I’m in Western Indiana.

MrsD163

Bremen, KY
I would love to but this is my first tortoise and I know sulcatas require much more room. I think our home is best suited for a smaller tortoise at this time.

Would you consider anything larger? I have 2 male Sulcatas I’m looking to rehome. I’m in Western Indiana.