looking to adopt

Status
Not open for further replies.

moghue

5 Year Member
Hello everyone. im new here but not new to keeping tortoises. i have kept tortoises for years until a few years ago when circumstances made it neccesary to adopt my tortoises out. now that things are back to normal for me i am looking to adopt one or two tortoises. if there is anyone living in the delaware or maryland(eastern shore to baltimore). i will be more then willing to drive and pick them up. My email is [email protected]

Matt

moghue

5 Year Member
after reading some of the post on this site i just wanted to say im not looking for a handout. i know that some people out there that own tortoises may not be able to take care of them anymore and i am offering a great place to rehome them. i have been taking care of tortoises for over 12 years i hvae a total of 25 years taking care of reptiles. just thought i would put that out there i would even be willing to pay a reasonable adoption fee. my email is [email protected]

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
what kind of tort are you looking for? I have a male sulcata available, posted under adoptions section.

Status
Not open for further replies.