Looking to buy baby Russian and an adult amle

Status
Not open for further replies.

decoman11

5 Year Member
Looking for Russian male

I am looking for a Russian male who is friendly, also don't tell me his name I will feel to bad re naming him but I live in chicago IL and am willing to pay shipping charges. Also if this is not too annoying I would prefer him to be under 5 years sorry if I am asking too much. I also have a turtle table all set for him.
I am looking to buy a male baby Russian or 1 year old. I live in Chicago IL and will pay 100 plus shipping if needed but I prefer not to ship. Thanks in advance I also have a custom turtle table for him

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
RE: Looking for Russian male

You should start looking in the classifieds of this site in the next months - there usually aren't any babies this time of year, they don't hatch for a few more months. You won't be able to know if a baby or 1-year-old is male or female though - impossible to tell until they are around 5 inches. :)

It is rare to find babies at $100, most are around $150. Online stores sell them for even more.

Good luck!

decoman11 said:
I am looking for a Russian male who is friendly, also don't tell me his name I will feel to bad re naming him but I live in chicago IL and am willing to pay shipping charges. Also if this is not too annoying I would prefer him to be under 5 years sorry if I am asking too much. I also have a turtle table all set for him.
I am looking to buy a male baby Russian or 1 year old. I live in Chicago IL and will pay 100 plus shipping if needed but I prefer not to ship. Thanks in advance I also have a custom turtle table for him

Status
Not open for further replies.