Looking to Re-locate my sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEtorts

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
I am looking to relocate my 60 pound +/- sulcata tortoise. His name is Oscar and I have raised him from an ping pong ball sized hatchling. He was born at a tortoise farm in Cocoa Beach Florida in 2002.
He is very happy and healthy where he is, (far north east) but, I know in my heart he would be happier with outdoor sun all year long. I would like to keep him on the East Coast in the far south, so Florida, Georgia....
I am willing to deliver to the perfect home... And am not looking for any compensation only that I may be updated once and a while on his wellbeing. I can send pics of him and his current setup if interested

Chris

Ben Koch

Hello, I own four sulcatas. I breed them and give them good care they have a 4 acre fence area to walk. I would love to give your tortoise good care. I live in Louisiana and the weather is great for them. Contact me at [email protected] or ask for my phone number on email and we will get in touch hope to hear from you asap! :)

Kara Kopek

Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
I am looking to relocate my 60 pound +/- sulcata tortoise. His name is Oscar and I have raised him from an ping pong ball sized hatchling. He was born at a tortoise farm in Cocoa Beach Florida in 2002.
He is very happy and healthy where he is, (far north east) but, I know in my heart he would be happier with outdoor sun all year long. I would like to keep him on the East Coast in the far south, so Florida, Georgia....
I am willing to deliver to the perfect home... And am not looking for any compensation only that I may be updated once and a while on his wellbeing. I can send pics of him and his current setup if interested

Chris

Does your sulcata still need a home? I'm located in va Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.