Marshall and I would like to say hi.

Marshall77

Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Where to begin? Well I got Marshall in August 2015 as a hatchling probably my first mistake but I will post the problems someplace else as there are must be a better part of the forum to post problems in. Anyway Marshalls been a real joy to have and he even makes himself useful as an educational ambassador and a fertilizer machine for my plants. Happy accidents but as he is so useful I think I owe it to him to learn a bit more so that hopefully I can improve his health which doesn't seem to be the best lately. Yes I would be doing this anyway even if he was completely useless as I chose him to be my pet. Okay I thought this was important and polite to post first but now if you would go look for a title Marshalls health problems in just a few minutes I'd appreciate that.
P.S. I think Marshalls a she shhh don't tell him.
Victor

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Where to begin? Well I got Marshall in August 2015 as a hatchling probably my first mistake but I will post the problems someplace else as there are must be a better part of the forum to post problems in. Anyway Marshalls been a real joy to have and he even makes himself useful as an educational ambassador and a fertilizer machine for my plants. Happy accidents but as he is so useful I think I owe it to him to learn a bit more so that hopefully I can improve his health which doesn't seem to be the best lately. Yes I would be doing this anyway even if he was completely useless as I chose him to be my pet. Okay I thought this was important and polite to post first but now if you would go look for a title Marshalls health problems in just a few minutes I'd appreciate that.
Victor
Welcome to the forum. Don't be bashful...most of us are not,... but we try to behave most times. We love photos!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey, Victor: Welcome to the Forum!!

Marshall77

Oregon
The curiosity is killing me the reaction score seems pretty self-explanatory but if I may ask what are trophy points?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
The curiosity is killing me the reaction score seems pretty self-explanatory but if I may ask what are trophy points?
You'll have to ask somebody who knows. I've been a member since 2008 and I don't know. ? Hey do you mind telling me what city you live in? I'm in Corvallis

Marshall77

Oregon
You'll have to ask somebody who knows. I've been a member since 2008 and I don't know. ? Hey do you mind telling me what city you live in? I'm in Corvallis
That would make the circle little too small for my comfort. But as you are already surprisingly close I will say when you get to Eugene you're about halfway.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
That would make the circle little too small for my comfort. But as you are already surprisingly close I will say when you get to Eugene you're about halfway.
I know what you are saying but you don't have to be afraid here. There are no trolls, we actually get together with food fun and reptiles. We are all about the tortoises and I don't think there has ever been a home invasion or the like, ever. There's members in Medford and Roseburg Eugene and Portland. So welcome here relax don't use bad language ? and you will learn a whole lot about tortoises. We have active members who are here on a daily basis, so while I talk about what city I live in, I don't give out my address...

Marshall77

Oregon
I know what you are saying but you don't have to be afraid here. There are no trolls, we actually get together with food fun and reptiles. We are all about the tortoises and I don't think there has ever been a home invasion or the like, ever. There's members in Medford and Roseburg Eugene and Portland. So welcome here relax don't use bad language ? and you will learn a whole lot about tortoises. We have active members who are here on a daily basis, so while I talk about what city I live in, I don't give out my address...
Afraid oh no not me. I might even set up an event one of these days after the world relax a bit about this covid-19 scenario.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Victor
Hi and welcome - looking forward to hearing all about Marshall (or maybe Marsha if he turns out to be a she?) My tort is called Lola because a vet told me he was she, but the name stuck after he showed me he was definitely male - as in the Kinks song.

Marshall77

Oregon
Hi and welcome - looking forward to hearing all about Marshall (or maybe Marsha if he turns out to be a she?) My tort is called Lola because a vet told me he was she, but the name stuck after he showed me he was definitely male - as in the Kinks song.
The name comes from the cartoon PAW Patrol can you guess why? No it's not because dalmatians are my favorite breed of dog.