Mating season?

Hai

Location (City and/or State)
Tucson az
So I just figured out I have 2 males. There both a few months till there 2yrs. Idk if its cuz the time of year but there junk keeps coming out. I've seen it way to many times in the last 2 weeks. I swear they even nutted on the ground. Is this normal for it to be coming out so much. Dam thing looks like an alien predator that's gonna suck you face!

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
So I just figured out I have 2 males. There both a few months till there 2yrs. Idk if its cuz the time of year but there junk keeps coming out. I've seen it way to many times in the last 2 weeks. I swear they even nutted on the ground. Is this normal for it to be coming out so much. Dam thing looks like an alien predator that's gonna suck you face!
Are you housing them together? If so separate them immediately males will fight, fight and fight. If their junk goes back in nothing to worry about.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Totally normal.

Mating season for sulcatas starts in early January and goes until late December of each year.