Mazuri diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

David.kim

5 Year Member
I am not trying to be a ad, bit my tortoise just chowed down on mazuri for the first time they came out and ate like I have never fed them before.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
:p I have not seen one yet that does not like Mazuri![/size]

DriveWRX

5 Year Member
USA
My Pancakes are indifferent to Mazuri. I mix it in with their greens and they'll eat it by accident more than seeking it out.
My Hermann's on the other hand... love it. It's the first thing they eat. :p

CGKeith

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
My leo's all seem to love it but most of my greeks don't want to have anything to do with it.

You never know.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
The only of my tortoises that have any interest in Mazuri and other pellet foods are the Marginateds and Burmese Brown. Some of my Russians will consume it but not exactly with vigor. My Hermann's (all three subspecies), Ibera Greeks, Middle Eastern Greeks and Pancakes show no interest in it at all. I continue to feed it once a week as a supplement mixed with greens and basically end up throwing it away at the end of the day.

Connie

5 Year Member
I see alot of tortise "parents" feed their tortoises this Mazuri Diet. Has anyone tried and used Zoo Med's Tortoise Food?? It IS made specifically for tortoises. I have a Red Foot and the natural Forest Tortoise food is made specifically for them. What is so great about this Mazuri??? From what I read here it isn't made specifically for tortoises and from what I read it smells...................

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Yea My Little Guy Loves It, Eats It All day If He Can :)

Connie

5 Year Member
Your little guy loves the Mazuri diet or the Zoo Med Tortoise food??

lisalove

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Connie said:
Your little guy loves the Mazuri diet or the Zoo Med Tortoise food??

My tort loves both. Sometimes I'll mix it all together with hay that I've chopped fine. I'm trying to introduce hay into his diet and Mazuri and Zoo Med help with that since he loves to chow on those! So far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.