Mazuri..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
Can someone recommend a Mazuri dealer in the northeast.. I sent for a 2 lb box 2 weeks ago and received it today.. It was a mess crushed inside a USPS envelope and since it had spilled out of the bag in the envelope I don't trust it as edible for my tortoises..

If anyone in the northeast could recommend someone..I would appreciate it..

Thank you..

mel262011

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Robertsdale, AL
try coastalsilkworms.com, that's where I got mine from. It arrived in great condition and they ship anywhere in the US. Or you could just talk to Coastal (username)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
TortoiseSupply.com ships nation wide AND they support TFO!

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
I bought some of the red tortoise food (like mazuri) from coastal. It was shipped and delivered quickly in great condition. Good doing business with them.

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
I use Coastal also. Just got 2 lbs of red food from them. It does come in a Zip-loc bag inside a cardboard envelope, but it got here fine, as it has in the past.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
DocNezzy said:
I bought some of the red tortoise food (like mazuri) from coastal. It was shipped and delivered quickly in great condition. Good doing business with them.

Yup...Coastal has always done me right, and so I'll continue to patronize his biz. :)

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Coastal and Tortoise Supply are both great, but I get the 25lb bag at a local feed and grain (if they carry Purina, they can usually special order the Mazuri in as well), and paid just a little over a buck a pound- then repackaged it in 1lb bundles and froze most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.