Mazuri

Status
Not open for further replies.

clare n

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Essex uk
I can't find mazuri anywhere in the uk it's crazy :( it changed names over here and the nearest is Denmark and its only sold in mass amounts, is there anyone over here that has a "job lot" that is willing to sell small bits separately? X

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I believe there are other good options you may want to consider that may be easier to get locally, like 'Pre Alpin Fiber'. Never tried it but it seems to have a decent reputation.

Paradon

5 Year Member
Yes, what he said. I think it is called Agrob... I hear it's a really good product.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
the EU has a ban on importing honey, and Mazuri uses honey to bind the food together. So sorry, can't legally ship mazuri to any country in the EU.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think they also use a bit of lizard food...can't remember the name, but its a big lizard...oh yeah: komodo dragon pellets.

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
Thank you I'll have a look for the alternatives,
no we just can't get it overseas by the looks of it, that's why I just wondered if anyone over here had managed to get it if they'd either portion a little off or point me in the direction they got it. There was some sort of legal thing over here with the name and it was changed to "nutrazu" and the nearest place I can find it is Denmark in enormous quantities. Good to know that there are alternatives though I will go and have a look about now thank you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.